The HydraFacial MD treatment is the newest advance in non-laser skin resurfacing. HydraFacial® is the only hydradermabrasion treatment that combines cleansing, exfoliation, extraction, hydration and antioxidant protection simultaneously, resulting in clearer, more beautiful skin with no discomfort or downtime and can be performed as a standalone treatment.
There may be many professionals offering HydraFacial in Noida but its long-term benefits could only be gained if performed as per particular skin types with original and authentic HydraFacial MD. At Arcane, HydraFacial MD customized serums can also be added to enhance your treatment results. HydraFacial MD combines the benefits of a facial skin exfoliation and LED light therapy to enhance the skin’s overall health and appearance.
Arcane Skin & Hair clinic, initiated by Dr. Radha Sharma , is committed to provide the most advanced aesthetic dermatology solutions in a professional and exuberant environment. Our clinical facials includes the exclusive HydraFacial treatment which is an absolute medical solution for all skin related issues and maintaining healthy skin.
What Areas Can Be Treated?
- HydraFacial MD® is performed on the face, neck, chest and back.
How Does It Work?
The HydraFacial MD® uses 3 modalities: exfoliation, suction and infusion of serums. The exfoliation and suction lift and remove dead skin cells and debris from the skin/pores. The serums used are clinically formulated to target specific skin conditions, including fine lines, uneven skin tone and texture, clogged or enlarged pores, acne and redness due to flushing or rosacea. The LED light therapy promotes wound healing and human tissue growth.
WHAT DOES THE PROCESS INVOLVE?
It involves four steps:
- STEP1: CLEANSING AND EXFOLIATION: Dead skin cells are removed.
- STEP2: ACID PEEL: Helps loosen dirt and debris from pores without irritation
- STEP3: EXTRACTIONS: Painless, automated using vortex suction to clear pores
- STEP4: HYDRATION: Antioxidants and Hyaluronic acid Vortex fused to nourish and protect
- Works for all skin types
- Shows immediate results
- Has no downtime or discomfort
- Targets specific skin concerns
- Provides alternative to invasive procedures
- HydraFacial Procedures takes approximately 45 min -1 hour to complete.
- Immediately after a HydraFacial MD® treatment your skin may appear pink, but will subside within the hour.
- Most clients see results after their first treatment, noticing better skin clarity, enhanced hydration, clearer pores, and softer skin or fine lines.
- Sunscreen with an SPF of 30-50 is required.